Tuesday, January 23, 2007

State of the (my) Union

Twenty-three days into the new year and the President's State of the Union address is all the buzz.

This news preceded Democratic presidential candidate announcements, premiere of a show that had gone one season too long, and the buzz over Steve Job's new gadget.

If this is an indication of 2007, it's going to be quite a year.

The previous year was interesting in a hectic-blur kind of way. I moved across coast and - well, I've given enough babble on that. Work has not really calmed down and the previous Holiday season left me in need of evaluating a lot of things.

Unlike the esteemed powers of this nation, I'm not asking for over 20,000 soldiers to be deployed overseas. A vacation would be sufficient for me. I need time for myself, clear my brain before I do something crazy like... sign up for a race on Superbowl Sunday at 8 am in the morning.

Too late. I just did.

1 comment:

Me said...

I agree 100% on the "Idol" comment. That show has been on WAY to long. It needs to die. It needs to die TODAY.