Sunday, October 23, 2005

Westbound


Drink up, baby down... are you in or are you out?
Leave your things behind 'cause it's all going off without you.
Excuse me? Too busy writing your tragedy -
These mishaps you bubble-wrap when you've no idea...
What you're like.

So let go, jump in
Well, what are you waiting for?
It's alright, 'cause there's beauty in the breakdown.
So let go, just get in -
Oh, it's so amazing here.
It's alright, 'cause there's beauty in the breakdown.

- (from) Let Go, by Frou Frou


~*~
On Friday, October 21st, 2005...
.
While it was agreed upon several months ago, and even though most of the careful deliberation was well over with before the leaves turned - it was made official. End of business day last week, I signed on the dotted line with my company and it was formalized.
.
July 2006 - Not only am I going to be on a different zip code, I'll be on a different coast, timezone and characteristic climate.
.
Boston is a wonderful city for many reasons, a few clinging on comfort and familiarity. In theory, isn't the west coast known for its welcoming arms? And while it is one of the most favored places in the world, I hope San Francisco, CA would be as kind.

No comments: